1. Reboot the phone or download some third part camera related App.
2. Try to reset factory settings, but remember to back up the important files.
3. Update phone system to the latest version.
4. Try to visit local customer service center for further check.
1. The first thing to do is to backup all your data on your SD Card to your PC or transfer it to another device because your SD card would get formatted during the process.
2.Insert an SD Card inside your device and wait for it to get detected.
3.Open your Settings >Storage > Storage settings >SD card
4. You can now successfully move your applications to SD Card. To switch between SD Card and the internal.choose your preferred storage and migrate data.
1. Release phone memory by deleting unnecessary files and apps.
2. Set the SD card as the default written disk.
3. Install a third party application to clean the phone, such as CCleaner.
1. Built in APP（pre-installed app） is unable to move to SD card.
2. Root your mobile phone and you can move the pre-installed app to SD card, but itt will damaged to mobile system, then the phone will be appeared other faults.
1. Press and hold the power button until your phone vibrates to forcibly restart it.
2. If your phone does not respond when you press the power button or volume buttons, we recommend that you first check whether you have installed a third-party screen locking application. Try going to a different screen and check whether the phone responds to the power button. If the problem is caused by a third-party application, normally the options menu will only fail to appear on certain screens, but will appear like normal at other times.
3. Forcibly update your phone.
1. Before updating, please make sure your phone is fully charged or the update may fail.
2. A forcible update will result in the loss of your data. Please make sure your phone has no important data or you have already backed up your data in advance.
3. If the problem persists, please back up important data and take the receipt issued with your phone to customer service center for repair.
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to solve your issue:
1. Make sure your phone is supported LTE.
2. Make sure the mobile data is already enabled: please go to settings > Mobile networks > Enable data.
3. Update your system to the latest version: please go to settings > About phone > System updates.
4. Contact the local operator and check the coverage of LTE network.
1. Close all unnecessary application running in background.
2. Remove unused application from phone. Always update application with latest version.
3. Make sure the contact between phone and battery is in good condition.
4. Uninstall application after which phone started giving such symptom.
5. Try to reset factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
6. Visit local customer service center for further check.
1. Make sure you’ve on flashlight when taking pictures.
2. Make sure flashlight is not occupied by other apps, try to clear cache or reboot the phone.
3. Try to reset factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
4. If still not work, then try to visit local customer service center for further check.
1. Make sure you’re using the original charger, try other original charger to see whether problem comes from your charger.
2. Check your charging port to see whether it’s get stuck by dirt or other foreign objectives.
3. If nothing’s wrong with the charging or the port, then try to visit local customer service center for further check.
The phone usually receives warning messages that needs to upgrade android launcher or else the phone will be locked.
1. Reset factory settings, but remember to back up the important files.
2. if it doesn’t work, then try to visit local customer service center for further check.